As the roles of brand building and consulting converge, the debate around consultancies surging into the agency market continues. Consulting companies are increasingly interfering with the advertising space. Big advertising groups have already started to strengthen their tech and consulting capabilities.
Without a doubt, the agency model is changing to remain viable. But what are the real needs of clients in their daily digital business? And which business model is suited best to answer these demands?
Some masterminds from Europe's top agency networks and consultancies will discuss their strategic and creative vision across consulting, brand building, technology and communications.
- Nigel Morris, Chief Strategy & Innovation Officer Dentsu Aegis Network
- Matt Lodder, Senior Vice-President & Managing Director, EMEA R/GA London
- Caroline Foster Kenny, EMEA CEO, IPG Mediabrands
- Mark Singer, Principal, Deloitte Digital
- Iain Jacob, CEO EMEA, Publicis Media
- Jim Cooper
Koelnmesse GmbH Messeplatz 1