New strategic partnerships are being announced on an almost weekly basis. Agencies and consulting firms are making common cause with Google and Facebook, and TV marketers are forming new alliances with their European colleagues in order to improve their chances in the battle against the digital giants.
But what are the advertisers saying about this development? What requirements are they laying down for their increasingly diverse partners? An exciting discussion with the leading national thinkers about “frenemies,” new alliances, and tough competition.
- Dr. Ulrike Handel, CEO Dentsu Aegis Network, Germany
- Petri Kokko, Director Agency, Google
- Rainer Balensiefer, Managing Director DACH Accenture Interactive
- Matthias Dang, MD, IP Deutschland
- Andreas Schwabe, CEO, Blackwood Seven
- Jan Oetjen, Member of the Board, United Internet
Dr Michael Trautmann
Koelnmesse GmbH Messeplatz 1