The Coalition for Better Ads was announced last year, and the first results are now in. So how do they look? Are the new standards up to the job of bringing adblockers back to advertising?
Can mobile — the youngster among the channels — give the advertising industry a second chance in this area? And on top of all that, the new EU data protection directive is due next year. How’s that going to affect customer data and tracking? What additional options are going to be open to publishers looking for profits, if they can’t rely on advertising?
And while we’re on the subject of ads, how do they have to be placed, if they are to be acceptable to the user? In fact, to what extent can the development be reversed at all?
- Karin Libowitzky, CEO Vizeum Germany
- Thomas Wagner, Managing Director SevenOne Medi
- Thomas Duhr, Vice President, BVDW
- Thomas Schreiber, Director EMEA Google
- Arne Kirchem, Media Director DACH Unilever
Koelnmesse GmbH Messeplatz 1